Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 and Me!!


I actually have the very habit of sharing my thoughts about the year that past by every year on the 31st of December.So here it goes..

In the year 2011, I experienced most of the phases : downfall,rise,luck,happiness,surprises everything and everything..I can proudly tell that it was a complete year for me..

Realised how people around are, how am I to them…A stupid bunch of friends with whom I crazily hanged out and laughed to my hearts content ..

Guess that’s it…Have become a bit lazy to write more..

Hoping to make 2012 a memorable one!!!!!

4 comments:

vaishali said...

goofballs around you :)

vaishali said...

wish u more happiness and surprises in 2012..May this new year be full of life for you

Vivek Menon said...

Guess this laziness is not carried forward to 2012 but others can be ;)

Unknown said...

@Vaishali...I wanna live this year to the fullest!!!
and @Vivek :Laziness..Donno...If goofballs are around...:P