Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Phase of Life - 1.....TRIVANDRUM - ILP



Every direction I turned around, I saw Coconut tress all around and backwaters in the form of lakes.It was then that I realised that I have landed in Kerala about which I had heard as God's own Country.

Pic: Sunset at Kovalam Beach


Luggages were dumped into the cab as we headed towards Technopark.The city of Trivandrum wore a deserted look as it was Sunday.As the cab reached Technopark I was all excited, as it was the very first company I would join and work.We were allotted quite spacious good rooms with all basic amenities and we just explored the place until we were tired and went off to sleep dreaming about the best part of next day as it was going to be very historical in all our lives.."First day at work!!!"....



Over the Induction on the first day we saw many movies about the TATA group and the company,which weer quite good and inspirational .Then started the usual training sessions wherein we were all just waiting for the weekend wherein we freaked out all around places staring from Kovalam Beach,Anantapadmanabha temple and Kanyakumari and would also catch up some stupid movie which would be released and we would be there to watch it...It was fun!!!Litrelly fun...At the expense of someone enjoying crazily...



Kerala is a pretty good place when it comes to the beaches which never ends and backwaters.Enjoyed the best part of my life in Beaches at Trivandrum and Kanyakumari even though I was hesitant a bit...Once I got into water..Man!!!Didnt even feel to get back to Technopark...



Training was the best part..Met many new people from many colleges,shared jokes,laughed,learnt many things together..Life skills sessions were the best part of ILP training where in we had to enact a sequence or speak something or learn so called Spoon and Fork stuffs(fighting with the spoon and fork actually)..It used to be fun..It was more of an paid holiday actually..



Days passed by with the wink of an eye and came the dreadful evaluations and allocations..The lucky lot got their preferred locations and we the unlucky ones got allocated which we didnt even opt for!!!This made us sad...But life is always a mixture of Joys and Sorrows...Not exactly sorrows,but disappointments cos we actually expect more and dream about it...Finally got mentally prepared to head towards our allocations given and now in that course I headed towards Mumbai!!!!



Mumbai!!!!!!The very word sounds exciting and gives me a tinge of unknown happiness....Wanna know the secret??? I just love eating Pani-puri's (golgoppa's) and Mumbai is the land of Golgoppa's and chats!!!!



I was so happy that I can have it crazily to my heart's content....With the Hope of exploring a whole new place and experiencing new things is life spicing up each moment with Golgoppa's..:)I was off to Mumbai!!!!!!!!!!!



Life in Mumbai will be described in my next post......:)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really!!!

"Finally got mentally prepared to head towards our allocations given and now in that course I headed towards Mumbai!!!!"

Is that true :)

Unknown said...

Yeah Sougatha...I did and of course I was off to Mumbai...:)